As your local Pillar To Post Certified Home Inspector, I am dedicated to providing you with a customer service experience that meets and exceeds industry standards. I set myself apart from others and work closely with buyers, sellers, and agents and continuously provide a top quality home inspection that is detailed, in-depth and easier to understand. In addition to inspecting the home and reporting on the true condition I guide clients on how to properly maintain the home to help reduce long term maintenance costs. I am fully insured and carry both E&O and Liability Insurance.
A Home Inspection You Can Trust
At Pillar To Post we are highly qualified to inspect homes of all types, price values, layouts, and complexity levels. This includes:
- Both single family residences and multi-unit dwellings such as apartment buildings.
- Country homes
- Many other structure types.
- New construction can also be inspected at every stage in the building process.
I work together with real estate professionals and those in the market to buy or sell a home. I understand that clients trust me and this trust is held in the highest regard. I am not an alarmist but discuss the report without bias. I am here to educate buyers and sellers.
Added Services That Pillar To Post Can Provide
We offer a home inspection that is very comprehensive, and we also have other optional inspection services available as well. We can arrange to have all of your inspection needs met at the same time or the added services can be scheduled at a different time instead if preferred. Optional services currently include:
- Pool Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Construction Phase Inspections
- More inspection services may be added in the future as client need arises.
A professional home inspection can be expected to take between 2-4 hours with most homes, and I encourage clients to walk with me during the inspection process. This allows me to identify major systems in the home and identify important home components for the client. I will answer any questions that the client may have and provide a complete inspection report and any relevant color pictures on site before leaving the property.
Inspection Qualifications And Industry Experience
As your local Pillar To Post home inspector for Guelph, Fergus, Elora, Rockwood Ontario, and the nearby areas, I hold the following qualifications.
- I am a certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector.
- I operate the local Pillar To Post franchise.
- I have lived in the local area for over 8 years.
- Ability to use skills from my education as an Engineering Technologist.
- Has worked as a Home Improvement Advisor.
- Experienced with electrical and plumbing installation.
- Skilled in project management.
- Active member of OAHI.
- Completed a PTP Certification.
- Offering continuing Education Courses for real estate professionals.
- Working with my wife Susan, who helps run the office and handles marketing for the franchise.
- I am able to educate customers on home repairs and maintenance of their homes.
- Proficient in Technical Inspections and report writing.
Why Clients Insist On A Pillar To Post Home Inspection
Clients insist on a Pillar To Post professional home inspection for a number of reasons. We exceed client expectations in the thoroughness of the inspection and the customer service that we offer. We have flexible scheduling times so that clients can get an inspection when they need it most. The education provided during the home inspection process is another reason why many clients keep coming back to Pillar To Post and Don Dell when inspection needs come up. The color photos provided of any home damage is greatly appreciated and helps clients understand the true problem without any false alarms or unnecessary concern.